KESIMPTA® offers the flexibility of a once monthly, at home dosing regimen¹*
Before starting KESIMPTA®¹:
- Check immune status prior to initiating therapy. KESIMPTA® must not be given to patients in a severely immunocompromised state (e.g. significant neutropenia or lymphopenia).
- Perform hepatitis B virus (HBV) screening
- Vaccinate (at least 4 weeks prior for live or live-attenuated vaccines and at least 2 weeks prior for inactivated vaccines)
- After initial doses*, KESIMPTA® is administered once monthly
- The first injection should be performed under the guidance of a health care professional
- If a dose of KESIMPTA® is missed, administer as soon as possible without waiting until the next scheduled dose; subsequent doses should be administered at the recommended intervals¹
*The initial dosing period consists of 20 mg SC doses at Weeks 0, 1, and 2.¹
†KESIMPTA® Sensoready® Pens must be refrigerated at 2ºC to 8ºC (36ºF to 46ºF). Keep product in the original carton to protect from light until the time of use.
Do not freeze. To avoid foaming, do not shake.¹